lichess.org
Donate

Search "user:TPT2010"

368 forum posts
Off-Topic Discussion - strange playerz#2

Kinda mid

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - they dont want me to live my live and play good chess#12

@HailstormChessPlayer said in #11: > You guys should meet my dad, then you'll know what feels like hell. He's literally a gorilla! Which means you're a monkey?!

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - Ur name#32

@Sabareesh_1 said in #31: > Yes I will Bro's a menance to the society

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - What do you smoke when you are playing chess?#35

As a wise man once said, "Breathe air"

TPT2010
Lichess Feedback - Why Does it Exist?#3

True, it's common sense that we can't appeal for another account

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - Looking forward to the Biden/ Trump debate#15

@Rainbow_Pink_Lover said in #13: > It's true that trump has no jawline, so yeah he must be mewing False. Trump now has the best jawline ever known to mankind. https://youtu.be/-0a1AVZ-DVM?si=tblCIB4Sp…

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - What do you smoke when you are playing chess?#27

@Alientcp said in #21: > Trying to quit smoking. Im with a vaper ATM. Vapes are equally bad

TPT2010
Community Blog Discussions - Mosquito#2

@InuyashaPlays said in #1: > Comments on lichess.org/@/inuyashaplays/blog/mosquito/PtuaP5Gf Out of all the insects to ever exist, the mosquito is definitely one of them

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - What do you think about the credibility of media reporting?#10

@Dukedog said in #1: > I've kinda lost my faith in the media. Nothing is unbiased and everything seems have a spin on it. There's no such thing as honest reporting anymore imo. It just seems so manipu…

TPT2010
Off-Topic Discussion - they dont want me to live my live and play good chess#10

@Passionate_Player said in #9: > #6: > > Instead of rehab they can definitely consider a therapist. You think his parents will allow him to go to the therepist? His parents aren't even allowing him to…

TPT2010